20.12.09

Irgendwo in den Bergen

So...it has been a while I'm afraid. It's mountain time of year again and I feel this one is going to be super-special. I can safely say I have never been to any space as beautiful as where I am lucky enough to rest my hat for the next five months. The Austrian mountains have a mood of there own...one which is changeable but always intense. When perched on the top of the mountains, the villages and towns below hideaway far below leaving an extensive landscape which appears to be any number of faraway places: sometimes the moon, sometimes the ocean but always the backdrop for a fairytale. I love more than anyone getting first lifts on a day off but have quickly developed a crush on last lifts. There is something incredibly magical and inspiring about knowing that your tracks will be the closing ones as you fly past the piste bashers in twilight.

No comments:

Post a Comment